GAPS™ Consultations are available in your own home, by phone or online. The private session involves a dialogue in which
- you will share your current symptoms, health history, family history, dental history, and your drug/supplement regimen.
- We will examine the whole concept of GAPS™ in the context of you and your families symptoms and discuss the GAPS™ protocol, including dietary strategies.
- I will help you understand the options and make recommendations based on your family’s needs.
- You will receive a written report of the session, including a summary of the therapeutic measures recommended along with detailed directions on the GAPS™ protocol.
- You will also receive the GAPS™ book (2nd edition), Cooking with GAPS™ DVD and a GAPS™ Workbook.
- The fee is $250 and follow-ups are billed at $100 per hour in 15 minute increments.
GAPS™ protocol consists of three elements: diet, supplementation and detoxification. I will help you understand your options and provide recommendations for each element for the best fit for you and your family.
You are welcome to join GAPS Connections, a support group meeting every other week. Each GAPS Connections session will include a lesson/presentation, community based support, an opportunity to sample and learn new recipes, and time to have questions answered by GAPS Practitioners as a group and individually.