Support for your healing journey.
GAPS stands for Gut and Psychology/Physiology Syndrome a term coined by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, linking the health of the gut with the functioning of the brain.
Please Join Edie Brennan, Certified Healing Food Specialist and Certified GAPS™ Practitioner, along with other community members for these educational, inspiring, and supportive meetings.
Anyone who is interested in learning about natural health and healing is invited to attend. Let’s work together to “fill in the GAPS” for better health!
Each GAPS Connections session will last about 2 hours and will include
- a lesson from the schedule below
- food samples or live cooking/equipment demonstration
- opportunity to share news about local suppliers of food, supplements or kitchen equipment
- tips from experienced GAPS participants
- time allowed for individual questions, updates, and concerns
Every other Thursday 6:30-8:30pm (dates subject to change)
Crystal Lake IL
Please RSVP for address: firstname.lastname@example.org 630-774-0262
- May 4 – Introduction to GAPS
- May 18 – Gut and Psychology/Physiology Syndrome
- June 1 – GAPS Nutritional Protocol
- June 15 – The Stages of the GAPS Diet
- June 29 – Supplements for GAPS
- July 13 – Detoxification
- July 27 – Common Problems and Practical Solutions
- August 10 – Cardiovascular Health
- August 24 – A Healthy Future and Pot Luck Social
Investment: $15 per person per class or $120 Full Series – 9 lesson series.
Those who purchase the full series will be able to attend any future GAPS Connections classes/series for no additional cost.