Young Living International Grand Convention 2016 has come to an end.
I highly recommend participating in this annual event to connect with the heart and soul of Young Living. What a terrific opportunity to meet with the corporate staff, leaders in the industry, learn and experience the newly released products, reconnect with old friends and make new ones, receive product and business training, visit the farm in Mona, and enjoy Grammy winning entertainers.
Here is a taste of my adventures in Salt Lake City.
You can read about all the new Young Living products here https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/convention-products
In case you haven’t heard, we now have OTC products
- Cool Azul® Pain Relief Cream provides cooling relief from minor muscle and joint aches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
- Thieves® Cough Drops offer soothing relief for sore throats and coughs, while cooling nasal passages.
See how the Cool Azul works in the body
If you would like to try any of these products, please contact the person who shared this post with you.
Young Living is so much more than an essential oil company. They truly are changing lives around the globe through the use of their products, the business opportunity, and the Young Living Foundation.
I am so honored to have helped nominate the winner of the Spirit of the Foundation Award Winner – Linny Saunders.
- Founder of the International Voice of the Orphan ivo.global which feeds 16,000 orphans and vulnerable children
- Mother to 14 treasures, 11 of which have been lovingly gathered from around the world
- Author of Rescuing Ruby
- Woman with a heart of gold who cares deeply for all
A leg of their organization The Gem Foundation was created and is run by Linny’s 24 year old daughter Emma. This truly shows the reach of their hearts.
May The Gem Foundation be the next partnership with the Young Living Foundation.
I look forward to seeing many more faces I know at next years convention.
June 14 – 17th in Salt Lake City Register thru July 1st at