A new 2015 Product from Young Living is the Cool Azul Sports Gel – a terrific support for almost every active individual.
- Formulated with 10 percent essential oils—a much higher percentage than most competitors
- Dorado Azul and Plectranthus Oregano essential oils are grown on Young Living farms
- Cool Azul Sports Gel has an invigorating yet relaxing aroma and provides a cooling sensation on the skin
- Aloe vera is a better formula base than water, which is found in many products
- Perfect for your gym bag, purse or backpack
Iron Cowboy James Lawrence stated in Texas at the Young Living convention that this product allowed him to complete his 50-50-50
50 Triathalons, in 50 days, in 50 states.
He and his family use Young Living products regularly
What I love about this product is that it follows my rule of don’t put it on your skin if you wouldn’t eat it as well as supports my farmer. Many of the products in this product are found only on the Young Living farms where they practice seed to seal.
The naturally derived ingredients give Cool Azul Sports Gel a unique consistency that makes application convenient and easy for anyone, including physical, sports, and massage therapists alike. No matter your training or fitness level, Cool Azul Sports Gel is a perfect choice to use before or after physical activity.
View full ingredient listing here